The following tasks should be completed before you arrive at the Internship II Orientation:
- Windows: Download and Install Web Cam driver from the following website:
- From the Creative World Wide Support Site, download the web cam driver:
Creative Live! Cam Optia Pro Driver version 1.01.02
- Make sure to choose the appropriate operating system during the download process.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Creative Site
Note: Macintosh machines do not need to complete this step.
- Download and Install Skype, used to send audio and video via the internet.
- Windows: www.skype.com/download/skype/windows
- Macintosh: www.skype.com/download/skype/macosx
- Follow the instructions provided by Skype
- Register your laptop with the UCF Network Operations Center:
- From the left-hand menu, under "Wireless Network" choose "How To"
- Follow the instructions in step 5 to register your computer with the UCF wireless network.
Note: If you need help with this step, please contact 407-823-5603.