Michelle Kelley, Ed.D.
School of Teaching, Learning, and Leadership
Office: ED 315 N
Ed.D in Educational Leadership with an Emphasis in Reading
- increasing engagement through metacognition in elementary and middle school students and evaluating the efficacy of independent reading with school-age students,
- providing professional development for pre-service and in-service teachers further developing their efficacy in reading instruction and assessment.
Courses Taught at UCF
- RED 4519 - Diagnostic and Corrective Reading
- RED 4942 - Practicum for Assessment and Instruction of Reading
- RED 6116 - Trends in Reading Education
- RED 6845 - Advanced Evaluation and Instruction in Reading
- RED 6846 - Reading Practicum: UCF Reading Clinic
Additional InformationCourse Syllabi