12494 University Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32816
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
New Graduate Students
Access GPS (Audit)
Upon admission to a graduate program, you are assigned a faculty program advisor for course selection and academic planning assistance. We recommend you make an appointment to meet with your faculty program advisor during your first term of admission to review your program of study. All students have access to an electronic version of their paper plan of study, which is the GPS (Graduate Plan of Study) audit.
To access your GPS (audit), navigate to the student portal at my.ucf.edu:
- Enter your PID
- Go to Main Menu > Student Self Service > Student Center
- Select 'My Academics'
- At the drop down box, select 'Graduate Plan of Study'
- Click the right-facing arrow to process your report
The GPS audit is used to certify your graduation, so it is important that this document accurately reflects your coursework and progress to degree. We are available to answer basic course availability and sequencing questions, as well as general questions about your program of study.
Review the College of Education and Human Performance (CEDHP) Graduate Affairs Admission Letter
- Graduate student advice and information included in letter
Accept your Admission
- Login to myUCF > Student Self Service > Scroll down to Graduate Students > Accept/Decline Admission
Set-up Knights Email
- Login to myUCF > Left-hand side of the myUCF menu > Knights Email
- Knights Email is the required/official communication at UCF
Submit Immunization Form
- Download and submit the immunization policy form at shs.sdes.ucf.edu/immunizations
- A registration hold will be on your account until this is done!
Register for Classes
- Login to myUCF > Student Self Service > Search for Classes
- Verify all your classes are in your Shopping Cart > Finish Enrolling
Learn to Navigate your myUCF Student Portal
- Login to myUCF > Student Self Service
- Graduate Plan of Study (GPS), Academics, Finances, Holds and To-Dos, Scholarship Application, and more
Access your Webcourses
- Login to webcourses.ucf.edu
Get UCF Card
- Stop by UCF Card Services in the John T. Washington Center and visit ucfcard.ucf.edu
Get a Parking Decal
- Order your parking decal online at parking.ucf.edu
Get to Know Your Resources
Who We Serve
- We provide academic services support for Certificate, Master's, Education Specialist and Doctoral students, as well as faculty, staff and administrators
What We Do
- We serve as the CEDHP liaison for the College of Graduate Studies, providing college resources as well as assisting with policies and procedures.
- We provide general advising from admission through graduation, including questions about applying to one of our programs, course registration, candidacy forms, petitions, course substitutions, required state certification exams, or filing an Intent to Graduate.
CEDHP (College of Education and Human Performance) website
education.ucf.edu features current announcements and a College-specific calendar of events, as well as links to the Faculty/Staff Directory, Financial Aid, and many other valuable pages.
Commonly used forms
Read about program changes, faculty and student highlights, and special programs in this newsletter which is published each semester and posted at education.ucf.edu/grad
Graduate Plan of Study (GPS)
Located on MyUCF portal is an automated degree audit system that serves to empower students and enable college administrators to plan for and track a student's academic progress. Features real-time updates and 24-hour access to a student's Plan of Study, the ability to view transfer credit, review completed courses and monitor in-progress coursework, access the number of courses or other program requirements needed to complete your degree, simulate "WHAT IF" scenarios and determine the impact of course changes, should you decide to make changes to your program, display progress in non-course requirements, allows for class enrollment directly from the Interactive Report, and easy to identify outstanding courses needed to graduate.
Interactive Campus Map
Is the student email system at UCF and serves as your main form of communication. It is a web based system that provides UCF students, faculty, and alumni with a set of free hosted communication and collaboration services. When you sign up for Knights Email, it will serve as your University of Central Florida email account. Knights Email provides a consistent, reliable system for official university student email communications.
Provides students with a personalized gateway to information and applications from one secure, centralized location.
Planned Program of Study (POS)
This document should be completed during your first or second semester of enrollment and submitted to our office with your advisor's signature. Be sure to indicate which semester and year you plan to take each class in your program. This is simply a "plan" and not set in stone. Many program websites include a template for you to fill out and some programs have intro seminars where this document is completed in class. Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com for assistance and for a template. Once the form is completed it is submitted to the Graduate Affairs Office, if the POS is not submitted, a hold will be placed on the student's account.
On-campus College Resources
CASTLE (The Computing and Statistical Technology Laboratory in Education)
Located in TA 305, is a computer lab available to students and faculty for data analysis. Dr. M.H. Clark and Dr. Lihua Xu are the lab instructors. They provide instructional services, which include research design development, demonstration of software packages, guidance for processing qualitative data, and some statistical troubleshooting. Learn more at education.ucf.edu/ehs/castle.cfm.
CMC (Curriculum Materials Center)
Located in the Education Complex, Suite 194 on the first floor in the corner between Einstein's and the gym, this resource center has materials specific to our College. The CMC provides printing, copying and scanning capabilities; complete with study rooms, computers and research support.
Graduate Student Center
Located in Colbourn Hall, Suite 146; it provides a space for graduate students to gather for professional development, workshops, rehearsal of presentations, final defenses of their thesis or dissertation research, guest lectures and colloquia series, study, and collaborate. The Graduate Student Center contains four main areas: multipurpose study and collaboration area, presentation room, conference room, and study and data analysis rooms.
Graduate Student Writing Support in the Kysilka Study
Writing support is provided for graduate students in the College. The purpose of the writing sessions is to help students develop their writing and to provide assistance with writing assignments to include grammar, syntax, word choice, punctuation, APA style, and formatting. You are encouraged to sign-up at education.ucf.edu/grad under the "Graduate Student Writing Support" section and click "Make An Appointment" any time you need assistance and support for writing assignments, research, or scholarly writing.
Kysilka Student Study
This space is also referred to as the "Graduate Lounge" and is located in the Education Complex, Room120. Included in this study room are three desktop computers for student use (first come, first served) all loaded with the latest in statistical software, a large conference table for group discussion, and various other tables, chairs, and couches for a more informal, quiet place to study. Please stop by the Graduate Affairs front desk (ED 115) to get the number code to enter.
UCF students may print a limited number of free black and white printouts in the Student Government Labs in the Student Union. The printing limit is 50 double-sided pages (100 sides) per student per week with UCF ID card.
UCF Library Resource
To get to the Education page from the Library home page, go to the UCF Libraries homepage at library.ucf.edu > Articles > Databases > Education under Databases by Subject > Education-General or Education-by Program
- Ms. Terrie Sypolt serves as the College of Education and Human Performance library liaison Online Resources