CEDHP Graduate Research Showcase
Welcome to the College of Education and Human Performance Graduate Research Showcase information page.
College of Education and Human Performance (CEDHP) graduate students who have been involved in the current academic year may participate in the CEDHP Graduate Research Showcase, however only those enrolled during the Spring 2017 semester are eligible for financial awards. Projects from all College of Education and Human Performance fields and disciplines are eligible for presentation. Projects must have a clear focus or a central research question.
This is a great event to receive feedback about your research ideas, as well as practice presenting research before doing so in the campus-wide Graduate Research Forum. Application deadline for the UCF's Graduate Research Forum is typically due Mid-February.
Please email Katherine Hislop with any questions about the event.
- Application deadline: February 24, 2017
- Graduate Research Showcase Date: March 7, 2017
- Time: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Place: TA 117.
Interested in presenting at the CEDHP Graduate Research Showcase?
- The opportunity to present is only available to currently enrolled graduate students in the College of Education and Human Performance. Projects from all College of Education and Human Performance fields and disciplines are eligible for presentation. Projects must have a clear focus or a central research question.
- All projects will be provided 3 feet of table space. Presenters are responsible for providing their own tri-fold poster board.
- We are asking for your presentation to be printed out PowerPoint slides which can be attached/stapled/pinned to your trifold poster board; not necessarily professionally printed through the SGA Poster-printing lab. Please keep in mind that the CEDHP GRS poster-presentation is practice for the spring UCF Graduate Research Forum and allows time to make edits to your presentation to be professionally printed for the UCF Graduate Research Forum.
- Research and creative works in progress are encouraged. These include projects that have not yet attained final results or are still developing: presentations of initial results, research or project designs, field experiences, methodology discussions, and literature reviews. Presentations of completed projects and final results are equally encouraged.
- For guidelines on poster presentations, please visit the UCF Graduate Research Forum guidelines page
If you wish to participate in the university-wide Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence or the Graduate Research Forum on April 6 and April 4, respectively: CEDHP's Office of Research will be happy to help you print a professional poster at no cost to you. Please send an email to Katherine.email@example.com with the digital copies of what you would like on your poster. Within 48 hours, a proof will be sent to you for approval. After you approve the proof, please allow the office 3 days to print your poster. You will be notified when it is ready for pick up. You can pick up your poster between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday in ED 106.
Click here to see a template for what your poster might look like.