- attend courses with members of their cohort for their first year
- enroll in education courses during their first year at UCF.
- are assigned mentors and a first year advisor to assist with their transition from high school to college.
- receive individualized tutoring.
- are provided with a variety of social activities to meet peers and make friends.
- engage in a variety of personal growth and development workshops.
Interested? Need more details?
For more information, please click here to contact us.